About the advantages of nylon:
1. High strength and good abrasion resistance——Nylon fabric is very strong and wear-resistant, many times higher than other fiber fabrics of similar products. It is an ideal material for making wear-resistant products.
2. Light weight----Nylon fabric has low density and light fabric. It is only listed in synthetic fiber fabrics after polypropylene and acrylic fabrics, and is lighter than cotton and viscose fibers; therefore, it is suitable for making mountaineering clothing, winter clothing, etc. .
3. Good elasticity and resistance to fatigue damage-nylon fabric has excellent elasticity and elastic recovery, and the degree of shaping and shape retention is second only to polyester;
4. Good dyeability-nylon has better dyeability than polyester;
5. Good alkali resistance and reducing agent resistance-not afraid of mildew, not afraid of insects;
6. Low temperature resistance—Nylon filament has good low temperature resistance, and its resilience does not change much when it is below minus 70°C.
Nylon varieties Nylon fiber fabrics can be divided into three categories: pure spinning, blended spinning and interwoven fabrics, each of which contains many varieties.
1. Nylon pure textiles-various fabrics woven with nylon silk as raw materials, such as nylon taffeta, nylon crepe, etc. Because it is woven with nylon filament, it has the characteristics of smooth hand feeling, firmness and durability, and also has the shortcomings that the fabric is easy to wrinkle and is not easy to recover.
2. Nylon blended and interwoven fabrics-fabrics obtained by blending or interweaving nylon filaments or short fibers with other fibers, which have the characteristics and strengths of each fiber.